Monday 14 November 2011

Completing Offers:

Completing offers with Freebie Jeebies is quite easy.  I picked the Screenclick.com free trial as my offer because it was free to do.  Some other offers require a payment (e.g placing a €5 bet, or signing up to Vodafone etc).  Those offers suit some people and some people don't mind paying €5, but I wanted to do the free trial.  This one takes longer as it was a 2-week free trial.
I clicked on the Screenclick.ie link from the Freebie Jeebies website.  Then I had to set up an account with Screenclick.ie for free.  I ordered one dvd (you have to order at least one for the offer to count), and sent it back after I had watched it.  After the two weeks I cancelled my account.  You can check your Freebie Jeebies profile to see if your offer is complete, mine was.  When your offer is complete it will look like this:




After that I began trying to get referrals.  You only ever have to do one offer, afterwards you can get as many referrals as you like.  You can do more offers if you want, but it is not necessary.

If you have any questions about completing an offer just ask me on here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment