Monday 14 November 2011

Choosing an Offer

There are many different kinds of offers to choose from at the moment.  The offer I did (screenclick.com/lovefilm) seems to be gone, I'm not sure if it's just gone from my account because I've completed that offer or not, but don't worry there is another free offer!

Here are the offers available at the moment:



As you can see there are a lot of offers that you need to pay for.  It's not much money and it suits people who would be using that website/sevice anyway or who just want their offer to be done really fast.  The free offer available at the moment is a 30-day free trial of Marketwatch with the Wall Street Journal.  The offer will take 30 days to complete, to some people this sounds like a lot but if you think of it it's really not a long time. 
Remember that you only need to do one offer ever, and can get as many referrals as you can.  I don't think there is a limit to the amount of free gifts you can get, as long as you got your referrals legitimally.  So 30 days is nothing if it means that you can use it to get as much stuff as you want afterwards!

The offers vary from country to country but I think that generally they are pretty much the same.  I think that there is normally a free offer available too for those who don't want to pay for an offer.

Personally I would choose the Wall Street Journal offer.  It would take the longest but I think it's worth it.


To start your offer click here: Freebie Jeebies Link

No comments:

Post a Comment